Sunday, June 26, 2011

Our Review | Review of Everest Base Camp Trek | Recent Information about EBC

03/12/2013,
Currently we have arrange Everest Base Camp Trekking for 14days so we were very much successful to arrange the things to complete trekking operation our guide were in very good position so please take look what our client said about the trip with us…….
I really wanted to do some trekking while I was in Nepal, but I was alone. It is very difficult to know if you can trust the people when you want to do the trekking. But I joined this nice small company Higher Limits Trek with Gopal. I really liked him from the beginning and I booked the Everest Base Camp Trekking.
My guide was Puru, a very experienced nice guide who I recommend to everybody. He spoke good English and was nice company. Because it was monsoon season I was prepared for bad weather, I really wanted to see the Mount Everest, but because of the weather that may have been a problem but at the day of the Kalapather, the sky was blue and I had the nicest views I have ever seen. It was really beautiful!!
It was the best experience from my while in Nepal!
You should not doubt about it and just do it!
Teike Van Der Aa
Netherlands

No comments:

Post a Comment