Sunday, March 6, 2011

Annapurna Circuit Trekking +Annapurna Base Camp


Hello,

My name is Michael Addison (47yrs old, from USA) and If you are considering taking a trekking adventure with Higher Limits Trek, but would first like some references from those who have trekked with them.

I can tell that my experience with Higher Limits Trek & Expedition  was very good. I actually trekked the Annapurna Circuit with one of their guides, Bhakta (good guy) last October. My trek was 18 days and what I liked about Higher Limits (vs. other companies I interviewed) was that 1) they were professional 2) informative, yet fun and 3) flexible. Regarding the flexiblity, Higher Limits was the only company I interviewed that was willing to go on my particular schedule during the trek. Specifically, other companies would not deviate from their itinerary, but Gopal guaranteed that my guide would go at my pace. Most days I went further than most people (am lucky to be in very good shape), and loved a quick pace. On one particular day, I needed to go slowly and my guide (Bhakta) said whatever pace I wanted would be fine. So Gopal was right, and I was very pleased with my experience.  
I will not hesitate to go to Gopal again when I return to Nepal for another trek next year. I would not have taken the time to write this if I did not truly enjoy my experience. You will enjoy yours with Gopal's team, I am sure.

I've attached a picture of me and another guy on a mountain.....I'm on the right.

Have a great time, and if you have any questions, feel free to write me.


Mike
U S A

No comments:

Post a Comment